Last updated: October 2023
Die WE Mobility Academy GmbH bietet die Durchführung von Hochvolt-Schulungen nach DGUV Information 209-093 an. Hierzu betreiben wir Webseiten und erfassen Teilnehmerdaten, beispielsweise in unserem Trainings-Management-Tool (TMT). Wir arbeiten mit Dritten zusammen, zum Beispiel um Online Streams anbieten zu können.
Personal data collected by us
WE Mobility Academy GmbH collects information about you, through our interactions with you, and while you use our products. Some of this data you provide directly (for example, by entering data in the contact form of our website), others we obtain by collecting information about your activities while you use our products. For example, technical data such as Internet browser, operating system or time of page view are collected when you visit our websites. If you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline at any time. If you choose not to provide the data necessary to make a product or feature available, you will not be able to use the product or feature. We are also required by law to collect personal information when we sign or enter into a contract with you. If you choose not to provide data, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you. If this relates to an existing product that you are using, we will have to stop or cancel its use. We will notify you if this is the case. If providing the data is optional and you choose not to share personal data, features that use that data will not work for you.
How we use personal data
WE Mobility Academy GmbH uses the data we collect to provide you the best possible products. In particular, we use data for the following:
- Providing our products, including updating, backup, troubleshooting and support. This includes sharing data when necessary to provide the service or complete the transactions you have requested.
- Developing and improving products, for example, by analyzing your user behavior.
- Personalize our products and provide recommendations.
- Making promotional offers to you. This includes sending promotional communications, targeted advertising and presenting relevant offers.
We combine the collected data from different contexts so that we can provide the above services in the best possible way. We also use the data for our business, including analysis and performance, compliance with our legal obligations, for our workforce, and for development.
Why we share personal information
We share your personal data with your consent or in order to complete a transaction or offer a product (for example, if you attended a high-voltage training course, we may share with your company whether you successfully completed the training). We share data when required by law or to respond to legal process and to protect the rights and property of WE Mobility Academy GmbH and its customers.
Manage your personal data
You can decide how WE Mobility Academy GmbH collects and uses your data. You can control your personal data that we have acquired and exercise your privacy rights by adjusting the privacy settings in your TMT account or at the cookie banner of our website or by contacting us (see section: "How to contact us").
Cookies and similar technologies and server log files
The cookies we use can be divided into essential cookies and optional cookies.
We use essential cookies to ensure a smooth and error-free use of our website and TMT (explained below).
As website operator, we have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of our services (basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
You can agree to the optional cookies in the cookie banner or withdraw your consent.
Google Analytics 4
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible entity for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Nature and purpose of processing
We use the User ID function. The User ID allows us to assign a unique, persistent ID to one or more sessions (and the activities within those sessions) and to analyze your user behavior across devices.
With your consent, we use Google Signals. This allows Google Analytics to collect additional information about users who have activated personalized ads (interests and demographics). Ads can be delivered to these users in cross-device remarketing campaigns.
Google Analytics 4 has IP address anonymization enabled by default. Due to IP anonymization, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. If you have agreed to the use of optional cookies, your user behavior is recorded in the form of "events" during your visit to the website.
Events can be:
- Page views
- First visit to the website
- Start of session
- Visited web pages
- Your "click path", interaction with the web page
- Scrolls (whenever a user scrolls to the end of the page (90%))
- Clicks on external links
- Internal search queries
- Interaction with videos
- File downloads
- Seen / clicked ads
- Language setting
- Your approximate location (region)
- Date and time of your visit
- Your IP adress (in shortened form)
- Technical information about your browser and the terminal devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- Your internet service provider
- The referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to our website)
We commission Google to use this information to evaluate your use of our website and to compile reports on website activities. The reports provided by Google Analytics are used to analyze the performance of our website and the success of our marketing campaigns.
Recipients of the data are/could be
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, Irland (als Auftragsverarbeiter nach Art. 28 DSGVO)
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Alphabet Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Third country transfer
For the U.S., the European Commission adopted an adequacy decision on July 10, 2023. Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Framework. Since Google servers are distributed worldwide and a transfer to third countries (for example to Singapore) cannot be completely ruled out, we have also concluded the EU standard contractual clauses with the provider.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. The maximum lifetime of Google Analytics cookies is 2 years. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached takes place automatically once a month.
Legal basis (optional cookie use by Google Analytics 4)
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie settings and changing your selection there. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation remains unaffected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies from the outset by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to refuse all cookies, you may experience limitations in functionality on our and other websites. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by
a. Not giving your consent via the cookie banner for Google Analytics or
b. Download and install the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics HERE.
Use of videos (e.g. YouTube)
Our website contains at least one plugin from YouTube, belonging to Google Inc. based in San Bruno/California, USA.
We use the YouTube function No-Cookies, which means we have activated Enhanced Privacy, videos are not accessed via youtube.com, but via youtube-nocookie.com.
This function is provided by YouTube itself and thus ensures that YouTube does not initially store cookies on your device. When you call up the relevant pages, the IP address and which of our Internet pages you have visited are transmitted. However, this information cannot be assigned to you if you are permanently logged out of YouTube or other Google services when you access the page.
Once you start playback of an embedded video by clicking on it, YouTube only stores cookies on your device through the enhanced privacy mode, which do not contain any personally identifiable data unless you are currently logged in to a Google service. These cookies can be prevented by appropriate browser settings and extensions. According to YouTube, these cookies are used, among other things, to collect video statistics, improve the user experience, and prevent abusive behavior.
Provider server log files
The provider of our website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to our website)
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP adress (anonymized)
This data is only used to provide our website.
This data is not merged with other data sources.
Integration of third-party services and content (functional providers)
- YouTube Embed, videos of the platform "YouTube" of the third party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Social-Media Verlinkung durch folgende Social-Media-Plattformen
Training Management Tool account
With an account at our Training Management Tool (TMT), you can both register for our training courses and access documents from training courses you have already attended (e.g. certificates or participant documents). Creating a TMT account is a prerequisite for attending many of our training courses. Personal information associated with your TMT account includes registration information, first and last name, company affiliation and company information, payment information, if applicable, and information about your training. The information we collect in connection with your TMT account and how that information is used depends on how you use the account and your privacy settings.
- Creating Your TMT account. Once you create a TMT account, you will be asked for certain personal information and we will assign you a unique ID number to identify your account and related information. You also decide how we can use your information by selecting privacy settings.
- Signing in to your TMT account. Once you sign in to your TMT account, we create a record of that sign-in process, which includes the date and time, your sign-in name, the unique number assigned to your account, the unique identifier assigned to your device, your IP address and operating system, and browser version. We also collect your actions such as booking trainings or downloading certificates.
If you lose access to your TMT account (for example, because you change employers and you can no longer use the email address you need to log in), you may lose access to certificates and participant documents. If you would like to access documents again from training courses you have already attended, please contact us (see section "How to contact us"). You can request deletion of your TMT account in the same way.
Other important information about data protection
General. When you use our services (such as websites or TMT), WE Mobility Academy GmbH receives data from you and collects and generates data in order to provide the service (including improving, securing and updating the service), to conduct our business operations and to communicate with our customers. For example:
- When a customer interacts with one of our employees, we collect the customer's name and contact information along with information about the customer's company supporting that engagement.
- When a customer interacts with one of our support agents, we collect that device and usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve issues.
- When a customer pays for products, we collect contact information and payment data.
- When WE Mobility Academy GmbH sends communications to a customer, we use the data to personalize the content of the communication.
- When a customer is interested in professional services from WE Mobility Academy GmbH, we collect the name and contact information of the contact designated by the customer and use the information provided by the customer to perform the services requested by the customer.
- When you visit our websites, your surfing behavior may be statistically analyzed. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous; the surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools.
WE Mobility Academy GmbH stores personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and comply with legal obligations. We process the first and last names, company affiliations and training data of participants in our training courses for invoicing purposes. This enables our customers to prove that they themselves or which of their employees have been trained (possibly as proof for subsidies). Since we are required to keep invoices for 10 years, we also keep this personal data for 10 years. We also store your business email address and business phone number for the same period of time, as these are necessary to log into our Training Management Tool (TMT) and to contact you during training, respectively. Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell and that we block or delete your personal information. In addition, you may revoke your consent to data processing at any time (the lawfulness, of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation). You can make these claims yourself or through an authorized representative. For this purpose, an informal notification by e-mail is sufficient (see section "How to contact us"). Processing of Personal Data. In the list below, we describe the categories of personal data we collect and, in parentheses, our processing purposes:
- Name and contact information (providing our products, answering customer questions, help, backup, troubleshooting, and marketing).
- Login information (providing our products, authentication and account access, and help, security, and troubleshooting)
- Payment data (billing and transaction processing)
- Feedback and ratings (providing our products, product improvement, product development, customer support, and help, security, and troubleshooting)
The above list includes only the main sources and processing purposes for each category of personal data. Similarly, we process all categories of personal data for the purposes described in the "How we use personal data" section, such as fulfilling our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and conducting research. Disclosure of personal data for business or commercial purposes. We disclose personal data to third parties for various business and commercial purposes. The main business and commercial purposes for which we share personal data are the processing purposes listed in the bulleted list above. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities.
- Feedback from customers, regulators, industry or other stakeholders.
- Changes to our products.
- Changes to our data processing activities or policies.
How to contact us
If you have questions or complaints about privacy, please contact us by using the contact information below. We will respond to questions or concerns as required by law and within a period not to exceed 30 days. You may file a warning or complaint to a data protection authority or other official competent authority (contact information for the State Data Protection Commissioner of Lower Saxony: https://lfd.niedersachsen.de/). Our adress:
- WE Mobility Academy GmbH
- Kanonenberg 14, 21423 Winsen/Luhe, Germany
- E-Mail: email@example.com